Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2024

POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS - ACCOUNTANCY ( CLASS XII )

 


DOWNLOAD POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS 

CLASS XII
ACCOUNTANCY


CHAPTER - ISSUE OF SHARES



CHAPTER - ISSUE OF DEBENTURES

 

CHAPTER - FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS 



CHAPTER - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF COMPANIES



CHAPTER - ACCOUNTING RATIOS



CHAPTER - CASH FLOW STATEMENT



CHAPTER - ACCOUNTING FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS



CHAPTER - CHANGE IN PROFIT SHARING RATIO




CHAPTER - ADMISSION OF A PARTNER




CHAPTER - RETIREMENT OR DEATH OF A PARTNER





CHAPTER - DISSOLUTION OF A PARTNERSHIP FIRM











2 comments:

  1. This is a very informative and well-written blog. I really enjoyed reading it because the information is presented in a simple and easy-to-understand way. The topic is explained clearly, and the useful details make the article valuable for readers. I especially appreciate how the content provides practical insights instead of only general information. Blogs like this are helpful for people who want to learn something new and explore a topic in greater depth. Keep sharing such useful and engaging articles. I look forward to reading more informative posts from you in the future. Great work and keep it up! Great blog! I really enjoyed the creative art and craft ideas. They are simple, fun, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
    business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Art & Craft Institute in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

  2. I really enjoyed reading this blog post. The content is informative, interesting, and presented in a very simple way, which makes it easy for readers to understand. I especially liked the useful information and practical points shared throughout the article. It is always great to find a Blogspot that provides valuable content without making the topic complicated. The writing is clear and engaging, and I can see the effort put into creating this post. Thank you for sharing such helpful information. I will definitely visit your blog again to read more interesting and informative posts. Keep sharing great content!
    business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Art & Craft Institute in Delhi


    ReplyDelete

Total Visitors