CLASS XII
SUBJECT - HISTORY
POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
PART 1 - CLICK HERE
PART 2 - CLICK HERE
PART 3 - CLICK HERE
CLASS XII
SUBJECT - HISTORY
POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
Chapter 1 - Bricks, Beads And Bones
Chapter 2 - Kings, Farmers And Towns
Chapter 3 - Kinship, Caste And Class
Chapter 4 - Thinkers, Beliefs And Buildings
Chapter 5 - Through The Eyes Of Travellers
Chapter 6 - Bhakthi - Sufi Traditions
Chapter 7 - An Imperial Capital Vijayanagara
Chapter 8 - Peasants, Zamindars And The State
Chapter 9 - Kings and Chronicles
POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS BY CBSECONTENT PLATFORM
JOIN WHATS APP GROUP FOR E-CONTENT OF HISTORY ( XI - XII )
JOIN WHATS APP GROUP FOR E-CONTENT OF ALL SUBJECTS OF CLASS 12

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMay I contribute to this amazing blog.....
ReplyDeleteThis is a very informative and well-written blog. I really enjoyed reading it because the information is presented in a simple and easy-to-understand way. The topic is explained clearly, and the useful details make the article valuable for readers. I especially appreciate how the content provides practical insights instead of only general information. Blogs like this are helpful for people who want to learn something new and explore a topic in greater depth. Keep sharing such useful and engaging articles. I look forward to reading more informative posts from you in the future. Great work and keep it up! Great blog! I really enjoyed the creative art and craft ideas. They are simple, fun, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletebusiness analytics course in delhi ncr
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Art & Craft Institute in Delhi