Sharing Of E-Content And Digital Resources
ENGLISH ( KAVERI )
UNIT 5
CHAPTER 1 - THE WORLD OF LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
STUDY NOTES
CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT QUESTION ANSWER
WORKSHEET
NCERT SOLUTIONS
TO GET E-CONTENT FOR ENGLISH SUBJECT ( CLASS 6 - 10 )
JOIN WHATS APP GROUP
I will study hard
मैं शपथ ग्रहण करता हूँ।
I will respect peoples and take care of my family and always follow their orders and decision
I will respect people and take care our contury always..
I will study hard and make my parents proud of me.
I am taking pledge ... I will study hard I will obey my elders
I will study hard and respect my parents my pledge is this
I study hard
I will study hard
ReplyDeleteI will study hard
ReplyDeleteमैं शपथ ग्रहण करता हूँ।
ReplyDeleteI will respect peoples and take care of my family and always follow their orders and decision
ReplyDeleteI will respect people and take care our contury always..
ReplyDeleteI will study hard and make my parents proud of me.
ReplyDeleteI am taking pledge ... I will study hard I will obey my elders
ReplyDeleteI will study hard and respect my parents my pledge is this
ReplyDeleteI study hard
ReplyDelete