Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2024

POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS ( CLASS XII - PHYSICAL EDUCATION )

 


DOWNLOAD POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS / STUDY NOTES FOR ALL CHAPTERS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION OF CLASS XII.


CHAPTER 1 - MANAGEMENT OF SPORTING EVENTS



CHAPTER 2 - CHILDREN AND WOMEN IN SPORTS



CHAPTER 3- YOGA AS PREVENTIVE MEASURE




CHAPTER 4 - PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS FOR CWSN




CHAPTER 5 - SPORT AND NUTRITION



CHAPTER 6 - TEST AND MEASUREMENT IN SPORTS



CHAPTER 7 - PHYSIOLOGY AND INJURIES IN SPORTS 



CHAPTER 8 - BIOMECHANICS AND SPORTS 




CHAPTER 9 - PSYCHOLOGY & SPORTS 




CHAPTER 10 - TRAINING IN SPORTS 




TO JOIN WHATS APP CHANNEL FOR ECONTENT OF ALL CLASSES

CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. This is a very informative and well-written blog. I really enjoyed reading it because the information is presented in a simple and easy-to-understand way. The topic is explained clearly, and the useful details make the article valuable for readers. I especially appreciate how the content provides practical insights instead of only general information. Blogs like this are helpful for people who want to learn something new and explore a topic in greater depth. Keep sharing such useful and engaging articles. I look forward to reading more informative posts from you in the future. Great work and keep it up! Great blog! I really enjoyed the creative art and craft ideas. They are simple, fun, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
    business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Art & Craft Institute in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Total Visitors