Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2024

Har Ghar Tiranga Quiz 2024

 


Start Date : 9 Aug 2024, 9:00 am

End Date : 31 Aug 2024, 11:59 pm


The “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign encourages every Indian to bring the Tiranga home and proudly hoist it in celebration of our nation’s independence. The Indian National Flag is not just a symbol but a profound representation of our collective pride and unity.

Historically, our relationship with the flag has often been formal and distant, but this campaign seeks to transform it into a deeply personal and heartfelt connection. By bringing the flag into our homes, we are not just marking Independence Day, we are embracing a tangible expression of our commitment to nation-building.

The “Har Ghar Tiranga” initiative strives to ignite a deep sense of patriotism within every citizen and foster a greater understanding of the significance of our national flag.

In this spirit, Ministry of Culture in collaboration with MyGov is organizing the “Har Ghar Tiranga Quiz 2024” to spread awareness about the revered National Flag of India, our beloved Tiranga.


TO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ


CLICK HERE




100 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. #HAR GHAR TIRANGA ~ 🇮🇳

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. 💕India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most artistic materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!”💕
      So,
      जय हिंद । ⭐
      जय भारत। 💫
      वंदे मातरम्। 🌍

      Delete
  2. "Har ghar tiranga " IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA IT BRINGS A LOVE AND RESPECT TOWARDS COUNTRY. I AM GLAD AND PROUD THAT I AM A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY. AND I TRY TO MOTIVATE OTHERS TO WAVE A FLAG TOO THAT'S ALL😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud to be Indian 🇮🇳jai hind jai bharat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai hind ,the land of heroes."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Har ghar tiranga
    Har dil mein hai tiranga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proud to be an indian🧡🤍💚
    Har ghar tiranga🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  7. I proud to be an Indian 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    East and West India
    Is the best
    🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🙏जय जय जय हिन्द 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. वंदे मातरम 🙏 जय जय हिन्द 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my India🇮🇳🇮🇳❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my india🇮🇳🇮🇳 August 12,2024 at 9:20

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hindustan jindabad har ghar tiranga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bani har ghar tirnga🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bani I love my India🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  15. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  16. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  17. Har Ghar tiranga 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  18. I proud of my India .
    Har garh Trianga ,Har garh Trianga
    Jai hind

    ReplyDelete
  19. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🫡❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love my india 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love my india my india my hearts respect

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love and respect my country BHARAT.
    JAI HIND

    ReplyDelete
  23. I respect and love my country BHARAT

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. 🇮🇳🇮🇳😃🤝🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi dear friend's happy independence day

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ritika
    I love my india 🫡🇮🇳🫡🫡🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy 78th Independence Day🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  30. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

      Delete

Total Visitors